Hair Care Tips
How To Deep Condition Your Hair
Conditioning your hair is an important step in any hair care regimen, we suggest you deep condition your hair once a week, really hope this step will be helpful, that would be highly appreciated if you could offer your good tips and advice on hair care, thank you so much :)
- You need a wide-tooth comb before start, saturate hair in lukewarm water. Once the hair is completely wet, you can comb the hair underwater, make sure the hair tangle-free.
- Wash your hair normally with the shampoo of your choice, just a dime size amount will be enough, then rinse the shampoo out of hair.
- After rinsing the hair, squeeze any extra water out and towel dry the hair, then apply some conditioner, please do not add conditioner directly to the roots of the hair, this weighs the hair down if not washed out completely.
- Place the hair in the zip lock bag ( you can use a plastic conditioner instead ), you can add around 5 tablespoons of water in the zip lock bag, just enough to have some moisture in the bag. Then put the bag in the microwave on the bottom shelf for 1 minute, then remove and let it sit in a closed bag for 10-20 minutes until cool. ( Do Not put in micro-wave if there is metal comb in wigs)
- Once hair is cool, remove the conditioner and rinse the hair with lukewarm water, do not use cold water. Be sure to remise the hair thoroughly, leftover residue can cause tangles and matting. Rinse the hair until the water runs clear.
- Put the hair on the dry towel and roll up the towel, it can help to make the hair dry fast. Once the hair has been dried, put some hair olive oil or coconut oil on it, it will make the hair keep soft and not too dry.
More Important Hair Care Tips
- It is very important to seal knots for lace wig & lace closure or seal wefts for bundles, It can protect your hair from shedding, We suggest you seal the hair before using it and after every hair shampoo. Here we suggest TDI knots sealer and Walker Top-Loc Knots Sealer.
- We strongly recommend not to dye the hair by yourself since the hair dye chemical will damage the hair cuticle, make the hair easy to tangle and shedding. We are not responsible for any hair problem caused during dying.
- Please use some hair care spray if you need to style the hair by straighten or curl it.
- We suggest you make the bundles into wigs if you didn’t purchase wigs, and take off it when you sleeping or swimming. If you sleep with it, the hair will easy massed & tangle; The hair will be tangle and hard to comb after you swimming in the pool or the ocean.
- Natural curly hair is deemed to be fun and flirty with a dose of romance and spontaneity on the character. But curly hair can be especially difficult to take care of and hard to manage because the curl shape must be maintained for the hair to retain most of its original look. And it is easy to be tangled and frizzy than straight hair. It is normal that the curl shape will be loose after several washes, So learning to take care of your curly hair can save you a lot of money.
Detangle curly hair
Put some spray on the hair, then use a wide-toothed comb to very gently get any tangles out, starting at the tip of the hair and working slowly upwards. hair with tight curls generally should not be combed at all, because this can break apart the curls. Once the curls have been separated, it can be impossible to restyle them as they were. Some hair can be gently detangled with your fingers. (please avoid using hair dryers which will make your hair frizzy and damage it).
Deep condition curly hair
Suggest washing your curly hair on a mannequin head, This gives you complete control over the procedure. Use shampoo and conditioners that are specially designed for curly hair. Try not to wash too frequently as it may strip the hair of its moisture and bring about frizziness. Once a week is fine, Detangle your hair after each wash, Avoid towel drying curly hair. After wash, put some oil on it, it can keep the hair moisturized and soft.
Styling curly hair
1.Know your hair curl shape is important, Shape the hair by scrunching it some more and twirling pieces around a finger.
2.Tie your hair at night with a silk scarf. Braid or plait hair in separate sections to avoid any tangling during your sleep.
3.Not straighten curly hair as much as possible. It may cause hair problems like shedding and tangle.
4.When the hair is dry, you can separate curls with your fingers for a fuller look.